Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Air Show!

We headed to St. Joe on Saturday to go to their air show. It was a sunny and hot day, but we all had a GREAT time! As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, the skydivers were coming down and Brylee and I were hooked! I couldn't believe that people were coming out of the sky! We stayed for the whole air show and boy I tell you what by the end of it, we were all a sweaty mess! HA! My favorite part the the F-22 Raptor which is an absolutely amazing jet and amazing was the only word I used to explain it over and over! It was a great day and I am still talking about how loud the Raptor was and how fast it flew by me! What a fun weekend!
Looking at the Rapotor!
Silly Girl!
Blackhawk Helicopter!
Jet Truck!!!
B-52 Bomber...this gives you chills!
WOW!
She is hilarious! Mommy says the ear plugs make her look like Shrek!
HOT! HOT! HOT!
HUGE plane! We look a mess! HA!

No comments: