Monday, December 31, 2012

December

We had a busy month! We went to Branson and went to Silver Dollar City with Grammy, B-pa, Brent, Cortney, Cooper, and Ella. It was a good weekend and the weather stayed pretty warm for our walk around the park. I rode the tea cup ride with Ella and B-pa but that is about as daring as I get. I am not a fan of rides at all! We rode the train which was by far everyone's favorite part of the trip! We also went out to eat with Ryan, Courtney, Alex, and Sam to Stix! It was a hibachi grill and it was so much fun! None of the kids at the table thought that it was very fun at the beginning when the grill is started on fire for a few seconds, but after that we were good to go! I even tried to catch a shrimp in my mouth! I love getting together with Alex, we always have such a great time! We also had our first snow right before Christmas too! It was freezing cold outside but Brylee and I had to get out in it for awhile! We had a great time playing!

No comments: