Sunday, August 26, 2012

Adventure Land

Grandpa was able to get us all tickets to Adventure Land through his work. This was the first time that Brylee and I had been to an amusement park. I was so excited that I could hardly wait to get there and ride the BIG farris wheel! Once we were into the park and I saw what I was about to get on, I wasn't as brave as I thought! We did walk around and find some little rides that Brylee and I could ride. We drove trucks, did bumper cars and then it was time to step it up! We rode the BIG farris wheel and I went on the Log Ride too! It was great! The scrambler was by far my favorite ride, I could have done that over and over! I was a great day and the weather stayed cool until it was time to go home and then it was HOT! I think once I get a little bit bigger I am going to enjoy the big roller coaster, Brylee will too!

No comments: